Blue Green Algae contains beneficial nutrients beyond any vitamin supplement.
Need more details? Read this…
Because of the Blue Green Algae’s unique, but simple cell structure, it is 97% usable to the body. Unlike other vitamins and supplements, Blue Green Algae is not synthesized and is not cultivated or engineered. A 1-pound canister of Blue Green Algae will last one horse approximately 3 months, administered twice daily while in training, using the enclosed 1/2T measure. For maintenance, once a day will last 6 months.
- Organic — grows naturally. Has been the foundation of the food chain since the dawn of creation.
- A raw food allowing for super absorption that does not deprive the body of their own natural enzymes.
- A strong immunity and cell efficiency booster.
- A powerful detoxifier.
- Rich source of vitamin B-12 — over 650 times that of alfalfa, and a rich source for other B vitamins.
- A rich source of chlorophyll — a significant blood purifier.
- A source of fatty acids and nucleic acids.
- A strong source of beta carotene — a proven immunity booster and antioxidant.
- Sixty percent or more of high quality protein more then any other food weight for weight.
- Contains almost all the vitamins and minerals needed — including trace minerals.
- Human grade.
- Rebuilds and regenerates hoof composition.
- Strengthens the immune system, even in horses that are already healthy. Laminitis, white line, abscess, fungal conditions clear and repair.
- Quicker recovery from illness and stress.
- Better performance.
- Improved coat, clearer eyes.
- Healthier foals with stronger immune systems.
- Better performance and attitude in studs.
- Healthier, shinier coats.
The benefits of Blue Green Algae are directly proportioned to the quality and exact source of the algae. A Natural Way’s Blue Green Algae is wild-grown from Klamath Lake, A Natural Way Blue Green Algae (Aphanizomenon Flos Aquae) is the highest grade blue green algae available. When used only as directed, if you are not totally satisfied at the end of your first six months of use, the money you spent will be returned. No questions asked.
Blue green algae is considered a “super food” for Asperger’s and Autism. Specifically with Asperger’s and autism, there are usually several key nutritional deficiencies, including vitamins A, C and D; selenium and other microminerals, as well as essential fatty acids. Nutrients are best utilized by the body if they are in their whole food and enzymatically active state. Our blue green algae is an exceptional source of vitamins, digestive enzymes, minerals, amino and fatty acids and is rich in minerals like calcium, potassium, magnesium, absorbable organic iron, as well as trace minerals like selenium and chromium. It also contains fiber and the entire B-complex, especially B12, in a source proven to be effective.